2 more win tickets to All-Star Basketball Challenge
MANILA, Philippines—Two more readers won tickets to INQUIRER.net’s All-Star Basketball Challenge contest:
Day 2 (Sunday) winners are:
From INQUIRER.net Facebook page: Jose Mari Valencia
From INQUIRER.net’s Twitter followers: @loko__loko
Day 1 (Saturday) winners are Valery Merck Lopez III (Facebook) and Cara Vergel de Dios. Promo ends Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
How to join the contest:
1. Log-in to Facebook and go to INQUIRER.net’s official Facebook page.
2. Go to the NBA All-Star Promo tab, answer the contest question: Name 3 NBA legends who will play in the exhibition game at the Mall of Asia Arena.
3. Enter your details (real name, e-mail address, valid mobile number) to complete your entry. Click SUBMIT.
4. Wait for official announcement of winner to be done daily starting on Saturday (July 14, 2012) until Tuesday (July 17, 2012).
5. A participant may join more than once but can only win once throughout the duration of the campaign.
1. Follow @inquirerdotnet and @InquirerEX
2. Send your answer via tweet:
“Reply to this question to @InquirerEX & @InquirerSPORTS for a chance to win tickets to this exhibition game: Name 3 NBA legends who will play in the All-Star Basketball Challenge on July 18, 2012. #Inquirer #InquirerSports (complete with photo attachment and hashtags)
3. Wait for daily winner announcements (names to be raffled off daily; user/participant may join more than once but can only win once throughout duration of the promo.)