Blog ► Did Don Allado just poke a hypothetical gun at a mystery fan?By Mark C. Giongco
Does anyone know what happened between Josh Vanlandingham and a fan at the Araneta Coliseum Friday night?
Apparently the unknown spectator spit on Josh Vanlandingham after Rain or Shine’s meltdown against BMeg earlier.
The act triggered a rather “attention catching” message from, ironically, Llamados big man Don Allado after the game.
“To d fan that spit on Josh Vanlangdingham after d game: Dnt let me catch u dng dat 2 any of d players. My temper is bad & my Glock is worse,” posted Allado on his Twitter account.
Let’s hope no one finds out just how worse Allado’s Glock is. Although Allado’s Twitter page does warn that viewer discretion is needed due to “strong nudity” and “violence.”
More from this Column:
- Blog » LeBron tweets us back, and the message is surprising
- Blog » With Cone in the middle, B-Meg and Alaska finally cross paths
- Blog » Aguilar, Talk ‘N Text could find redemption in each other
- UAAP Finals: Nico Salva makes his imprint in Ateneo’s ‘four-peat’
- The UAAP Finals: Reign vs Redemption
Tirang Alahoy is an Inquirer sports blog edited by By Mark C. Giongco.The views stated here do not reflect those of the Philippine Daily Inquirer